Registration is now CLOSED! If you have questions or want to see about getting on a wait list, call one of the Board Members.
District 6 has opened school facilities for Jr Comet sports programs.
Both Indoor and Outdoor facility use of D6 SCHOOLS is permitted.
Participants and spectators are not required to wear
masks at practices or games.
PLEASE READ! We are a recreational league composed of volunteers. Board members and coaches are all volunteers, none of which receive remuneration. We are only able to handle as many players as we have coaches for those players.
So, PLEASE volunteer to coach! We like to have two coaches for each team.
Our programs work thanks to volunteers and we have yet to figure out how to manufacture or clone helpers
and/or coaches. We have always had excellent community support and we are hoping that continues
giving us the ability to handle "all" the children wishing to participate in this program.
If you are willing to coach or need further information please call one of the board members as soon as possible!
Jene' Chanquet . . . . . . . 256-458-1155
Samantha Chanquet . . . 541-531-7789
Adrian Dunbar . . . . . . . . 541 -890-2471
Chelsey King . . . . . . . . . .541-890-7772
In the Volleyball League there will be two divisions of play.
The League will be open for 3rd Grade to 6th Grade players.
Once teams are selected they will have two practices per week, of 1 to 1-1/2 hours, depending on level.
Games will mostly be on Saturdays - at various District 6 gyms.
- Volleyball is open to boys and girls aged 3rd through 6th grades
- Volleyball is Co-Ed
- * Sibling Discounts: In order to have a discount apply you will need to call the program director (or one of them).
- Due to website limitations the multiple sibling discount must be applied manually by a director.
- Cost to participate is: $50/1 - $90/2 - $120/3 or more
- Note that no discount is awarded for participation in other Jr. Comet Sports programs
2022 Season Information:
- Registration opens: Aug 01, 2022
- Registration closes: Sept 09, 2022
- Skills Evaluation Day: Sept 10, 2022
- Where: The East gym (girls gym) @ Scenic Middle School
- Time: 9AM - NOON
- All players are expected to attend the skills evaluation!
- Players should wear appropriate athletic attire and shoes.
- Practices begin: The week of Sept 12, 2022
- Each team practices 2X per week for 6 weeks
- Games begin: Sat, Sept 24, 2022
- Final games: Sat, Nov 12, 2022
- After reading these instructions - click the "REGISTER HERE" tab below.
- Determine which program you want to preregister in.
- In the new page that opens you will register your account.
- You must read and accept the terms of the "waiver".
- Then you add the athlete(s) information.
- Finally, pay with a credit card.
- No child is placed on a team until paid OR made arrangements to pay!