2021 Spring Soccer Sponsors:
We are a recreational league composed of volunteers.
Our board members and coaches are all volunteers; none of which receive remuneration. Our programs function thanks to volunteers, and we have not figured out how to manufacture or clone helpers and/or coaches. We have always had excellent community support and we are hoping that continues to give us the ability to serve all those children wishing to participate in one of our programs.
League & Team Sponsors:
- Our program would not be able to reach as many youth at the low price we charge if it were not for our sponsors. Their generosity also helps us with many aspects of our program and with helping fund our annual scholarships to graduates of Crater High School. We recognize our "team" sponsors by printing their business names on the jerseys for each team sponsored. Sponsors remain listed on our website until this time next year. We ask that you support our sponsors and say a hearty "Thank You" when visiting their business establishment.
2019 FALL SOCCER LEAGUE SPONSOR:
2019 FALL SOCCER TEAM SPONSORS:
- Medford Mortgage
- Odd Fellows Lodge (Two Teams)
- Rogue Hills Excavation
- Kevin M Turner Flooring
- Lonny Harris Pool and Spa Repair
- Dusty's Transmission
- Artisan Plaster and Tile
- Gold Hill Community Partners
- Brothers Construction and Excavation
- Estramado and Sons
- Shooting Star Nursery
- Providence Medical Group
- Arbon Pest Solutions
- Straus Ranches
- Benchmark Maps
- Land Design House (Two Teams)
- League - $350 first year, $250 each continuing year.
- League sponsors will have a banner produced for their business that will be displayed for all of the home games at Twin Creeks.
- Team - $100, $125 for "in-kind".
- Donor - Any monetary, service, equipment or material donation of significance.